Updated 18th January 2022
For stays at Disneyland Hotel: an alternative package will be offered at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel. We will provide appropriate price reduction to compensate for the difference in hotel category.
For stays at Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch:
For arrivals from 1 December 2021 to 31 March 2022, guests will be offered an alternative package at Disney’s Sequoia Lodge.
Important note from Disneyland® Paris: The French government has announced the upcoming launch of a Vaccine Pass for all people aged 16 years and above to access leisure activities. Disneyland Paris will follow government requirements accordingly, however, the exact date and rules for implementation are pending official publication of the law and its implementation decree(s). You can find official information about Vaccine Pass on the French government website. We continue to work closely with the authorities and will share information on how this measure applies to our destination as soon as possible. In the meantime, a Health Pass currently remains required for any guests aged above 12 years and 2 months in order to visit the Disney Parks, the Disney Hotels and Disney Village.
Disneyland® Paris have released adjustments to their booking and cancellation policies, if you are due to travel to Disneyland Paris they offer the following options.
Hotel Only Bookings
For Individual bookings of a hotel package or room-only for arrivals from implementation of Vaccine Pass and onwards:
• If guests are unable to maintain their booking due to reasons beyond their control (such as travel restrictions or quarantine measures required by authorities) or if they do not meet the Vaccine Pass requirements put in place by French authorities and they booked their package before the announcement of the Vaccine Pass implementation, they can either:
- Postpone their date of arrival with the same Hotel + Ticket package, at the same price, and with the same components (excluding transport arrangements) for selected arrivals until 30 March 2022, (excluding the period from 16 December 2021 to 8 January 2022), subject to hotel availability on the selected dates, or
- Cancel their hotel + ticket package and they will receive a full refund.
• If guests wish to rebook their Hotel + Tickets package or a Hotel room only (without Park Tickets) for an arrival date from 31 March 2022 onwards, they will be able to do so at the prevailing price and conditions.
*Either "zen attitude" allowing for cancellation without fees, except insurance and transport fees if applicable up to 7 days before the start of the holiday or standard terms as per our sales terms and conditions within 7 days before the start of the holiday)
Tickets & Annual Passes
For Ticket Bookings made before announcement of Vaccine Pass implementation for visits as from Vaccine Pass implementation:
• Guests with individual dated tickets will be invited to check that they meet requirements for a Vaccine Pass and if they don’t, will be invited to cancel tickets without fees up to D-3 from planned date of visit as per our standard terms and conditions. Past that window, guests will be invited to contact us to address case-by-case situations.
• Guests with non-dated tickets may continue to use their tickets up to their expiration date, hence potentially after Vaccine Pass requirement ceases to apply.
We are contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org , on Live Chat at www.magicbreaks.co.uk or 0330 880 5006.